Almost every business nowadays can be found on Google maps.
This Google Maps crawler from Botsol aims to take the pain out of having to manually search for each company copying and pasting their details until your fingers are sore. With this new Google Maps data extractor, you can now speed up the process of building up your marking leads. The idea of this Google Maps scraper is to extract company data from Google Maps saving you hours of time doing it manually. It can also look up a companies email address if they have made it available on their website.
Also, this Google Maps data extractor tool come with a free version meaning you can set it up and try it out now at no cost at all, there is also a paid version for only $50 which contains an extra 14 fields of data that you can extract. However, if you speak to the nice guys over at Botsol, they will even try to add any extra fields if you need them all for just a small additional cost.
Getting Started with the Google Maps Extractor
The Google Maps Extractor tool is easy to install and setup, download the file and click the install button, and it will be ready to go, once you have Google Maps crawler up and running, you only have to type your search into the Google Maps field and there you go. Then hop over to the Google maps crawler and let the fun begin. Click the "Start the bot" and watch the programme do all the hard work for you. So you can use this time to get on with a more critical task you had lined up. Once the application stops, you have a full list of companies in an easy to read CSV format ready to send to your marking team or start contacting your future clients straight away.
Below is the step by step guide in getting started using the Google Maps Scraper it is effortless to get set up and after a few simple steps, you will be up and running in no time.
- Firstly head over the Botsol website and choose between the free and paid version, there is more information about both of these below.
- Download and run the setup guide, at the moment the software is only available on Windows but can be run on a Mac using a virtual machine such as Parallels or VirtualBox you can find more information about how to get set up with these tools with the links provided.
- Open the software and your favourite browser window at the same time and in your browser windows go to Google Maps
- Then in the search bar in the top left start to type your search term just like you would generally use it and start the search.
- Once the results are displayed, you can head over to the Botsol Google Maps Extractor and click on the start bot button and start the extraction process.
- Once the results are displayed, you can then export them into a CSV document which you can then open in programmes such as Google docs or Microsoft Excel where you can start your analytical phase and pass sort the data.
There you have it in six simple steps you can have your full Google Maps search exported into an easy to use format and start calling or emailing your potential new clients today!
What can you collect from the Google Maps Extractor tool?
This Google Maps scraper is quick and easy to set up and is available in either a free or paid version, with the free version you can scrape the following fields:
- Business Name
- Full Address
- Review Count
The paid version only cost $50 one-off fee and gives you the option to scrape all the above fields plus the following fields below:
- Street Address
- Plus Code
- Has Virtual Tour?
- Is Claimed
- Number Of Photos
- Image URL
It is tough to avoid the human errors that come with copy and pasting individual lines of text, especially when you're looking up complex data such as longitude and latitude. However, this Google Maps scraper tool has been designed to stop those errors occurring. Also writing each one of these down becomes very time consuming with this Google Maps data to excel converter has been built with marketers in mind making Google Map data extraction process a lot less painful and helping make your job that little bit easier.